Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DAISIES AND CARMEL FRAPPES'

Today is my Birthday. I feel like I should have really deep thoughts about the rest of my life. But  it just seems like any other day. I am getting ready to go to work , the closing shift of course. I have cleaned the house, gave Ben a bath and walk to the park, finished the laundry and even washed some windows. Kim is in California working and its just another Tuesday. I guess it is what you make of it. It is not sunny, or raining, it is just quiet outside. So, what will I make of today? Its like plucking the petals off a daisy. Good day Bad day Good day Bad day.  I know today will be a good, no great, no wait, SUPER day. Nothing will  go wrong today,(my daisy is never wrong) My Day, my way. I need to go to McDonald's and have a Carmel Frappe'. Yep, that it how it begins, the rest of my life. With Daisy plucking and a Carmel Frappe'. And heres to many many more!

1 comment:

denise said...

hay sis happy birthday to you.hope you have a good day.dont work to hard.love you denise drew and corey