Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE.............TO RACHEL WITH lOVE

My Dear Friend Rachel,
I want you to know that I made it to my new Home just fine. We stopped at a McDogles ( one of Bens favorites) and got some water and took a little break . When we got to my new house all I did was walk around and around checking eveything out. There was alot of rooms to see, and then I went to the yard and played with Ben some more. We ran so much. Then we had Dinner, Ben doesn't mind sharing anything with me, so I just took what ever I wanted. So far. Then it was time to sleep. I was a little lonely and missed my own bed but Kim and Debbie gave me a soft fuzzy bed to lay on and put it right beside their bed. I was pretty happy with that and quickly fell asleep. I did wake up a lot though. but Kim patted me on the head and soon I was sleeping some more. When it got light outside we all went out to the deck where there is this HUGE bathtub (Debbie said it is a hot tub???) but you know how I feel about baths so hot tub or not I was not going to get to close to that monster. But turns out no one wanted me to get in. So Happy Happy Happy.
How can I ever Thank You for giving me such a good start to my Happy Life. We shared some really wonderful times together and I will not forget them. I can tell that I will be OK here. I get lots of attention and hugs and I got brushed already and Ben is , well Ben ,is my Big Bro and he is so patient with me. I heard him ,he heards me , sometimes we get stuck in place until one of us gives up. LOL, Rachel you are my girl , you are such a great person for seeing what a pup like me really needs. Debbie and Kim said you can see me any time ,ever. So, Rachel, Until then, I will think of you often as I know you will think of me,
    LOVE WILLIS

No comments: