Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OLD FRIENDS

     This has been a very sad week. I have lost two friends. One was my best friend from high school. Kim Grant. She died of a heart attack on May 14th. We had lost touch with each other over the years but occasionally we would hear bits and pieces of news about each other and "our gang" from school. Face book has definitely played a part in keeping us updated. Kim was a great person, she was always faithful to her friends and warm and kind to everyone. I'm so sorry she is gone.
     Friday another wonderful person died. Olimpia Ortman. She was a co-worker and friend. Her faith was unbelievably strong and I am praying that her family will find the courage in knowing that.
     will miss both of my friends and find comfort knowing that some day we will meet again in Heaven.

No comments: