Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 MY WAY

New Year. New goals. New outlook.

I have a small confession to make. This year I would like to change a few things in my world. I want to make a difference. I have to be better at living. Loving my life. I don't want to waste a second. I have decided to enjoy every thing. Even the bad times. Not that I am expecting bad times, but hey, bad happens. So, when it does I really want to have a new attitude.

HOPE:

I am hoping that 2010 will be a happy year, healthy year, successful year, and a new favorite year.

LOVE

I love my Husband, Family and Friends. And of course my Dog, Ben. And I need to make sure they all know it.



FUN:

There needs to be oodles and oodles of fun in my life this year.



SMILING:

I will smile more. Smiles are simple to give and can change the recipient's attitude instantly. They are free to give away and always guarantee a return.



GR ATTITUDE:

I have many many things to be grateful for. And for each thing in my life, I am. I want 2010 to be the year I never take anything, not one thing for granted.



MONEY:

.......................... I got nothin'.



FAITH:

Renew my faith and trust in everything that is good. Give to those that need help. Lend a hand whenever I can. Be a friend to someone who really needs it and treat everyone with respect. Live strongly and faithfully by the golden rule.

TO EVERYONE:
Happy New Year. Please enjoy your life's moments, be happy and be safe. :)

No comments: