Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just Hi!

Haven't been here for a little while and wanted to say HI. Ben is doing great. He had an appointment for a rabies shot and nail clipping today but I had to cancel because my truck is in the shop. I rescheduled Ben's appt and worked on my taxes, shampooed my carpets and caught up on some reading. I have to hitch rides to and from work until I get our Pick up back. We think it is the rear end. Saturday we hopped in it to go to town and it wouldn't move. One of the rear wheels was frozen. We had Toyota tow it to their shop Monday and as of 4:00pm today they had not even looked at it. COME ON!! I am stranded here without my truck. Kim took me to work in his semi truck all weekend. That was pretty cool, but now that he is away at work I am finding it very tough to have no car.Thank goodness for friends. Good Friends. Two of my co workers live around the corner from me so I rode home form work with them yesterday. Tomorrow Suzanne will pick me up and bring me home. Too bad I am not within walking distance. I would walk. But it is about 10 miles one way.
One good thing is that it is still under warranty. I hope anyway. So hope everyone is doing good out there. Be safe.

No comments: