Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 14, 2008

WHERE YOU "BEN" ALL MY LIFE







LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:


INTRODUCING IN THIS CORNER.........


OUT OF SILVERTON OREGON, KNOWN BY HIS LITTLE BROTHER CHIP AS


"THE BIG BULLY" AND WEIGHING IN AT A WHOPPING 3LBS & 9OZS


HE CURRENTLY HOLDS THE TITLE OF TWO ROUNDS OF COMPLETE WORMING AND IS



EATING SOLID FOOD AND READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD.


MAKING AN APPEARANCE FOR THE SECOND TIME , IT IS MY PLEASURE AND HONOR


TO PRESENT ..................."BIGGGG HEADDDD BEN"












4 comments:

Randy said...

SHEESH! you're going to give the little guy a complex ... Big Head Ben. It does have a certain ring to it though. Sept. 8 will be here soon.

Karen said...

He's even cuter than the last picture/video. How exciting! New puppies are so much fun.
Have a great day.

Rebecca said...

dad and I had a race yesterday dad was their he race 3 mile and mom with me do 1 mile. I don't really like ocean and I hate hopping with one leg in the water. I can't swim very much but I am learning how to swim in deep water like mom and dad

Rebecca said...

I didn't see summy swim she had promblm with her brain and i didn't see brown bear swim they race with me but brown bear push summy wheelchair they not want to swim