Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lovin' Ben


He is a Very Happy Puppy. I'm lovin' the way he snuggles up to you. He gives Hugs. I'm Lovin' the way he runs like crazy when he picks up one of his favorite toys. I'm lovin' the way he learns new tricks really fast. He can sit, stay (for approx. 7 seconds) lay down, and shake. He is so silky soft. I'm lovin' that. We walk to the park nearly everyday. He does pretty good on the leash. But some big dogs that live near the park scared him by barking and he got away from me and took off running. I didn't love that so much. Mostly because he showed me I am out of shape. He is a great dog already. He is only 10 weeks old and lovin' life so far. He digs a bit. Not really lovin' that. We still do not have a registered name picked for him, Hey, maybe Ben McLovin'. Just kidding. Thank goodness for digital cameras, I have a million photos so far, Can't imagine how much that would cost to have developed. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I'm lovin' that he loves water!! I have never had a collie that loves water, He plays in it every time I turn the hose on. He stands in his water dish and has attempted to jump in the hot tub alot of times. I am so glad we got him. He is a good boy.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY added a new post. Ben is growing so fast. Every time you post new pictures I can't believe how much he's grown in such a short time. I'm really glad you are enjoying him so much.

Marilyn and Robert said...

he us so cute and I can just feel how soft he is. Sounds like you are having fun. Tell Jackie hi for me.