Total Pageviews

Friday, October 3, 2008

NO MORE (by Debbie Wrighthouse 12/21/1973)


The tree's branches slowly moved as the wind began to blow
The sky was dark, the breeze was cool and the rain began to fall.
The dust was stirred, the ground got wet and the
Earth was dry No More
The sun came out from behind the clouds and the darkness went away
The breeze was gone and the sun shined down and the Earth was wet No More.
The days went by without any rain and the sun was shining bright.
The trees turned brown from the awful heat and a spark began to grow.
A flame was born and began a fire
And the Earth was here No More.

4 comments:

Randy said...

"Debbie Wrighthouse" that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. It's great to find treasures from the past huh?

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry i not talk to you for awhile. You train him to bark when he want outside? When we had Macy. she never bark only if she want outside. I know Bear he only want outside because it hot in the house. Some of his hair fall off and it all over the floor

Marilyn and Robert said...

my family is so talented.All except me all I ever wrote was Blue Mach Blues lol.... Still have it by the way.The things we did for excitement huh??? love ya

Rebecca said...

this Saturday my dad & mom and watch swimming race they will pick me up to watch bike and run