Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lost and Found


I feel like maybe I have been blessed with a tiny Christmas Miracle. Last Night when I climbed into bed I realized that I had Lost a diamond necklace that Kim gave me. I was so upset. This necklace was a replacement for one that I had lost two years ago. We put it on a chain that was suppose to be almost unbreakable. I had worn the first one since 1981. So I have been so careful to always be aware that my new one is still with me.

It must be something in the air, Kim lost his wedding ring last week. This is the third time that he lost it and so far it looks like it may be the last time. It has not been found yet.

So this Morning when I got up I began searching my clothes and bedding and closet and floors and car and garage and every where. I even told Ben that if he found my necklace that we would go for a very very very long walk.

While I was making the bed, Ben of course is helping, and by helping I mean chewing on my ankles, I bend down to pick up a sock that Ben had been carrying around earlier and there it was. My Necklace. Just underneath the bed.

So me and Ben went for a really nice walk. It was cold and wet but he had earned it . He had a good time and so did I.

Now I think Kim should promise Ben something. Maybe he will have a little miracle too!!! : )

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you found your necklace. I too have bad luck with jewelry. I don't know how many times over the years that I have lost the large diamond out of my wedding ring.
Bracelets are something I should never wear because I seem to lose them too.
I'm glad Ben got his walk. Hopefully Kim will find his ring. Or maybe Ben will find it and Kim will owe him a walk too.
Merry Christmas almost.