Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2008

ONE WEEK OF GIVING THANKS--I AM THANKFUL FOR........ MY FRIENDS





I have some great Friends. Suzanne is one of My most treasured friends. I consider her family. She is so kind. She loves everyone and everyone loves her. She is beautiful. I would trust my life with her. Always dependable , always has a kind word ,definitely believes in the Golden Rule. She is my "BFF". I am Thankful that I have her in my life.





I have many friends from work. The each have a special place in my heart. My boss Chuck, is another person who I could never say enough about. He is so considerate and funny and great to be around. He is a great family man. Super good Dad. He is someone I look up to.






Steve is a Assistant Manager that I work with also. He has such a great sense of humor. He has a witty and funny and very warm personality. Steve is also a great family man.







Bobbi is so sweet and laughs easily. She also is a very great friend. We have known and worked with each other for 25 years. She is very honest and so fun to be around. She is the life of any party.




There so many people that I love . I am grateful for each and every one of them!!!

No comments: