Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BA LONE E

MY BOLOGNA HAS A FIRST NAME , IT'S O S C A R

MY BOLOGNA HAS A SECOND NAME IT'S M A Y E R

OHHH, I LOVE TO EAT IT EVERY DAY,

AND IF YOU ASK ME WHY I'LL SAAAY, CAUSE

OSCAR MAYER HAS A WAY WITH B O L O G N A!!!

For Nine Long Long hours this song went thru my head yesterday. What is up with that. I remember the cute chubby curly headed kid who sat on the edge of a dock fishing and eating his bologna sandwich singing the praises of Oscar Mayer Bologna. But that was , like , thirty some years ago. No clue why this charming little song was stuck in my head. Maybe , I think , because my back yard neighbors have a yappy little dog that they were screeching for all morning . Oh by the way, his name, you guessed it , O S C A R !!!. Glad to put that behind me . A new glorious day. Hope no one yells for their dog named Hotdog.

FAT KIDS , SKINNY KIDS,

KIDS WHO CLIMB ON ROCKS,

TOUGH KIDS , SISSY KIDS ,

EVEN KIDS WITH CHICKEN POX,

LOVE HOT DOGS ARMOUR HOT DOGS......................help

6 comments:

Randy said...

lol. Thanks for getting these stuck in my head ...

Karen said...

Ha ha ha. If this song is stuck in my head all day I'll scream. How have you been? Kinda boring here lately. Just working, running and swimming. I'm helping Rebecca do a new blog. Hopefully in a day or 2 it will be ready. It takes so long to scan in the photos she wants to use. I think I'll listen to some music this morning before work to get some dumb hotdog song out of my head. Thanks!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Daniel cant read your address he can read you later you gave hem but you give hem your address again

Rebecca said...

Ha, ha ha you kidding me to paddle to Oregon don't know how far from here to Oregon? I wish you and uncle Robert to come to California for Daniel graduation this Sept.5

Rebecca said...

lol i call uncle kim is Robert not kim sorry about that i maybe play around with you and uncle Kim

Karen said...

Ok, I've had your song in my head for 2 days now. I hope it's still in yours. Ha ha. I couldn't suffer alone so I put the song in the head of a girl (Haunani) I work with. I told her about your blog and she said to say thanks alot.
What Rebecca was trying to say, was that we got a letter from Daniel and he said that he got your letter but couldn't read your address so he asked us to send it to him. I will tonight when I write to him.
Have a great day,
Love Karen