Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4JakeJake











I loved my collie. He is gone now but He will own my heart forever. My home is so still. Its really strange not having him stick his rather large head in my lap every time I sit down. We always called him ninja Dog cause you would see him in one room and the next thing you're tripping over him in another. Jake was such a great friend. He is missed a lot. I wanted to post some of his really dorky puppy pictures. I laugh everytime I see them. My little tribute to my buddy.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Hey Deb,
sweet photos of Jake. Thanks for posting them. Glad to see you blogging. Thanks for all the encouragement on the marathon. I can barely walk today, lol.

Karen said...

What cute pictures of Jake. The one in the bottom right corner is funny with his ears like that. I'm glad you posted the pictures and tribute to him.
You're still in our prayers. I know how sad you are and wish there was something we could do to help.
Love Karen